somehow the more you fear, the more you have to face it~
i was so worried that I didnt manage to slp well last nite.. thinking of wad am i gonna say if Boss gonna ask me in the morni.. well, before i'm even prepared, he called me into his room.. saying that my strengths and capabilities as a support in the focus team will enable me to progress well and highly sought after by competitors.. etc.. True enough.. but i dont think that after working for 2yrs covering the heaviest workload in the team doesnt increase my value in the market.. i'm alr highly sought after.. its just a matter of whether i wanna go or stay.. i cant reali compare the 2 job roles.. support and RM.. if i have to choose, i prefer doing support.. meeting clients just not my cup of tea.. but if i have to go back into Focus team and be a support together with Pam and Stel.. and yet, supporting both Tim and Tec.. i guess, tats not a very good offer.. so the prob now is, how to tell Boss by tml..?? he started toking to Lynette, asking her to let me go over and i'm afraid tat if i refused to move, he will start attacking DJ.. i havent been able to tok to DJ the whole day on this.. gonna tok to her tml before I reply Boss..
I'm not feeling too good these 2 days.. tired, not motivated, lose focus and irritated.. theres too much thoughts in my mind.. i couldnt calm and chill or relax.. anyone else can see the look on my face and tell that I'm stressed.. yes, i am feeling the heat.. heat from everyone..
*I need a break.. or perphaps, a long long break enough to clear my thoughts~
No comments:
Post a Comment