Days without Ann~1
i missin every moment of you, lookin at my hp awaiting for ur reply.. but each time tears rolled down, it tough holding back them as each drop is meant for u.. i missing your presence, ur companionship, ur sms, ur nagging, ur morni call, ur kisses, ur hugs and everythings else.. my mind is in a whirl.. a time off period may be gd for both of us but is it necessary to not contact each other? not even a slightest sms.. it hurts and the feeling sux.. i finally understand wad the meaning of maintaining a relationship, it takes 2 hands to clap and both to make the efforts..
looking back 2yrs, we spent happy and sad moments together.. it was reali happy but somehow things got bad when we were busy with our stuff.. it shouldnt went tis way.. right from the day i met you, you touched my heart with your care and love.. and took a big place in my heart.. my life starts to revolve around you and ur family.. it warming and loving being together and i wish we can start all over again if possible.. so i will try to regain ur faith in me and we will work hard together..
i know sorry wun be able to heal the hurt tat i inflicted on u.. but still "i'm reali sorry"

Every second takes him further and further away from me.
I want to go after him. I want to beg him to stay & never leave my side.
Why couldn't I just tell him what he wanted to hear?
Why couldn't I just tell him I love him?
Instead, I say nothing. I do nothing.
I just stand and watch him disappear, not having the courage to call him back.
A tear runs down my cheek. Somehow, I know, deep in my soul,
I reali love him.
i love you, ann
No comments:
Post a Comment