*Clap clap* after 1 month long of gardening leave.. I'm finally entering into another new phase in my life.. the new job in a new unfamiliar place.. I'm nervous, excited and also very scared.. stepping out of my comfort zone and i need to be brave! I hope I had made the right decision.. Citi is a great place, and if there is a chance, i would definitely love to move back to Citi after a few years. There are plenty of opportunities within Citi and I have met great people over the past 5 years.. friends whom i have made..
Tml will be the first day of work.. I'm so nervous! Not sure wad is expected to be done or in plan for me.. Am i going to just sit there? will my com be ready and setup for use..? am i expecting to start doing some work..? lots and lots of anticipation..
The 1month break is great.. but, never enough.. if i'm gonna rest a little longer, i might lose my motivation to work! haha cannot nua too long lah.. a trip to bangkok and then a trip with D to Taipei are already the best that I could ask for.. both trip are great and i had so much fun and EATING!
I have bought many new dresses, shoes for work.. And, even bought a new bag..!! I'm so happy with the bag.. And thanks D so much for the gift..! But it's quite ex and I'm worried that D's credit bill will have an issue.. wanted to return half the amount to him but he refused to accept.. maybe i should just get his credit card details and just pay through AXS? (^o^)
time to alp and all the best for a good day tomorrow! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment