love

love

Monday, May 26, 2014

The tooth extraction ordeal

Last tue (21 May) I had to extract my one and onli wisdom tooth.. The whole process is horrendous and torturous! Tears keep rolling down my cheeks, the endless of screaming to end to finish in my head, and the fast pounding heart.. Omg.. I never want to go through it again.. Just when I thought the first jab of the asthestics will be the most painful.. It turn out to be the easiest and least painful of the entire process.. The aftermath was terrible as well.. My throat hurts like crazy.. Even if I don't move eat or swallow saliva.. I could constantly feel this sharp pain poking at my throat.. And when I drink some water.. It felt like an opened flesh under a running tap water.. It burns! Couldn't eat much with such constant pain and plus the constant taking of painkillers.. My gastric is back..argh.. On Friday.. The throat, tooth all the way until near my right ear and below my right eye were so painful that I couldn't even slp.. Woke up at 8am and decided to hurry down to the clinic.. End up, the dentist said there is an infection.. Had to inject again and clean up the wound.. It's so suffering.. I'm should count myself lucky that I only have 1 wisdom tooth.. I can't imagine if I had to go though this process again.. Pls let me recover real soon.. And in future, I'm gg to make sure I visit the dentist regularly.. What if another tooth gone bad again.. It might be worse than just extracting wisdom tooth right...

Jobs hunting have slowed down.. Haven't really been applying or looking.. Need to push myself harder I guess.. Time to slp.. I need the rest to recuperate

No comments: