love

love

Friday, May 16, 2014

last bday in my twenties

Never a yr older but a yr wiser.. tis yr marked my last bday in my twenties.. next yr.. im joining the M3 club.. tis yr has been a rather boring and aimless yr so far.. I havent had my wish come true in any aspects and ive been dealing with endless shit and endless irritating assholes.. pls spare me from all this.. and I hope life will gets btr after this bday..

I had a gd break tis week. . Taking leave is a gd idea.. but.. nv enough.. and I drag gg back to work.. I hate my work.. I hate my team.. and I more hate that theres nothing I could do abt it..

Bday wishes.. well.. I wish for a new career.. I wish for a commitment and a lifetime promises.. I wish for more happiness and stay healthy always.. I wish the same to my loved ones..

Might sound abit too much to ask for.. but nv harm to wish for more right..



No comments: