love

love

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wanted to tok abt a lot of stuff for quite some time but I have been too busy to write anything..

The 2wks trip to seoul is great. I love it despite that the weather is too hot.. I hate hot weather.. It's just so unbearable and I will turn black face or frustrated easily.. But apart from tis, I love everything else.. Haha

Back to work is really tough.. Not the workload but the mentality.. Knowing pple leaving one by one is heart breaking.. As my turn seems to be taking slightly too long.. Idk.. Wad am I asking for.. I complained a lot, but I tolerated and beared with a lot of things for a long time.. Pushing myself to look for jobs.. But wad do I really want.. Has always been a question that I need to find the answer..

I've been with D for 2yrs.. Time passed so fast when both are happily tgt.. I don't feel any different in ur r/s.. Pple tends to become less sticky or caring with each other as they gets tgt longer period.. I hope our r/s remains unchanged.. Meaning don't tk each other for granted.. I love being with D.. Even though sometimes he love to bully me!! But there are times where I bullied him as well.. Haha I find myself being happy and comfortable whenever he's ard.. Happy or unhappy and he's always listen and give advice.. But recently like very busy with his games..!! Nv even read my msg at times.. I don't noe wads he doing...

Recently I'm getting worried.. Worrying abt when's my turn..? And I srsly hate it when friends always asked the stupid qns during gathering when I don't have the ans myself.. They are jus adding more stress to my worry.. Even talking to Alvin I also don't feel much relieve or wad.. Maybe I should stop thinking abt it.. Just let things follow its nature..

No comments: