love

love

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Eventful week

Last week was a long week.. So does tis week.. So many things have happened..

The cat is finally out of the bag.. Not sure how things will turn out to be.. But sometimes, some people are selfish.. some people shows you how stupid they are.. And some choose to remain quiet.. I can't never understand why G would still want to stay with T after all this tat had happened.. Nv will understand.. I feel tat she is not even leaving herself with a little pride.. With all these tat had happened, she thinks and feels that D did her more wrong than T becos she started all these first.. But she forgot that things need 2 hands to clap.. If ur man is gd enough, he couldn't be able to do the right thing. To me, if she choose to be back with Tim, I will jus think she is damn freaking stupid but well, still all the best and gd luck moving ahead.. I don't know wads future for them lies ahead.. Very vague..

Moving closer to year end, which means all my holiday plans are coming.. Korea trip, F1 in sept and HK in oct! I need to rem to renew my season parking. Renew my road tax.. Haha plenty of expenses for the next few mths.. Telling me tat I gotta work hard!

Nette is leaving her this month end.. Hope she will do btr in her new role.. Can tell tat she's very happy.. With all her new shoes.. New clothing.. Hahaha and she's smiling all day! I'm happy for her..
Or rather envy her also.. At least she knows wad she wants and strive for it.. I still not certain with wad I wanna do.. Maybe it's time tat I should jus be brave to change and step out of my comfort zone.. Or I should jus stay low in the current role and buy more time.. Haiz.. Gonna be another 4 more mths to go..

No comments: