love

love

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Haven't had a gd week since year 2011 kicks it way in.. Thrs have been plenty of work pending and new changes causing some upset.. I dont like the new changes.. It gonna increase my workload by tons but wad upset me the most is the pple involved.. Pumping up names which are high touch and mid touch so TaT they get less shit accounts assigned.. Then u realized theres no true friends in work.. When it comes to situation like tis, everyone turn to be very selfish.. And no one will even speak up.. Life goes on.. And just need to be flexible and adapt to the changes..

Interns leaving one by one and the new grp of interns is in liao but training them again just makes me feel super depressed.. Somehow I miss not having raihan around even though he always so quiet and easily forgettable.. But a very nice, diligent and smart chap.. So I wonder wad happen next week when Daryl has left also..?? Haha but Daryl told me tis ytd "u guys been through tis many times rite.. U willslowly get used and we will visit again once we have the time.." sounds quite right but I think we have enjoyed so much with the interns ard and each time a batch leaves, u will feel a little upset

No comments: