6 more days to my OFFICIAL ONE-WEEK LEAVE to "HOKKAIDO"..!!
super happy, excited and NOT MOTIVATED to work!!
work sucks with many peeps going on leave and covering their stuff.. tons of stuff to do but.. dragging for days.. enough of work!! aniwae, spent record breaking of $400 in 30 mins.. as compared to my record list of $800 in 6 hours.
Bought my last min winter stuff.. but somehow.. i think i still need to make a trip down to Orchard or some where to get my leggings.. i need thick and warm leggings.. cant wait for the trip but hope i can forever be on HOLIDAY or travelling..!! still need to cut my hair, pack my luggage, finish up my oustanding work.. I GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO.. dying!!
Oh ya! i drew my wishes on the BIG WHITE FLOATING BALL this year again.. but sad thing is that I forgot to take a pic of it. so this time roung, i guess it wont come true.. gotta set aside some time to review my resolutions set for 2010 and reflect on it.. wonder what have I achieved over the one year?? hmm and maybe start planning for next year~
Thoughts to rem:
On my way home today, while I was waiting for the lift.. 2 young boys (aged 16+) were playing, running after and kicking something on the floor.. i took a closer look at the whole situation and realised that they are kicking a desperate crockcroach which is running desperately everywhere and being kicked around by these 2 boys.. Though I hate crockcroaches.. but at that moment, i do feel sorry and pity for that crockcroach.. but, what can i do..??
No comments:
Post a Comment