Jus attended qianru's wedding.. I feel so happy for her and she looks so pretty tonight.. Glad tat all my frens are happily married and found a trustworthy partner to spend their lives with.. Diana is so blissful married with Vincent.. Haha and they are working hard now for the little ones into the family.. Now left Wendy and myself.. Well, I'm getting a little worried.. Moving into 30s soon jus make me feel abit uncomfy and worried.. Keep thinking when's gonna be my turn.. Well.. It's not jus abt marriage right.. Like the hse, family and kids in future.. Idk.. No plans and no talks.. Jus wait and see..? Maybe things might become different?
It's has been a long while since I last blog.. Has been very busy lately.. Finding job, fixing my work life and moving on.. Plenty of stuff on my mind.. At a point where I realized I really don't know wad I wan anymore.. Sometime I feel so useless and clueless.. Making a decision is damn hard for me also.. I need a light in my life.. Some guidance.. Clearly pointing out to me the best choice tat I should take.. Qr
No comments:
Post a Comment