love

love

Monday, February 20, 2012

had a pretty gd monday today at first.. started the day slow and easy.. closed the farkin Ong deal which I've been following for more than 6mths.. actually not closed yet lah.. till docs signed and fully onboard them onto the platform then $$ starts rolling in the door.. aniwae, I'm happy that I have achieved something~!! =)

but once i reached home.. bad news hit me.. apparently, dad called aunt today to pass the message that my grandpa had passed away today.. so i was very happy when i heard that he called.. its seems like a call I've been waiting for years.. but kinda of confused why he doesnt call me directly or wad.. and start thinking isit that he doesnt have my hp no.. start to think when i changed my hp was he still ard?? was he aware?? should i go? if i'm gg and i'll see him, wad should i say??

8 years i havent seen or heard from him.. and i nv get the ans to my qns.. should i or should i not go?

No comments: