love

love

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year to All!!.. this seems like an abandoned blog.. it been real long since the last time i blog over here.. well, life gets busier as each day passed. 2009 is a great yr.. and reflecting on my 2009 resolutions..

2009 Resolution:
(1) Memorable Covocation - Well, I took many many photos & manage to obtain my Honors Class
(2) Fun & enjoyable Grad Trip - Yupi, I went to EUROPE (London, Greece & Italy) Superb
(3) Get a well paid job in the banking & finance sector. Interested in trade finance, FX trader etc - Got into Dream company (Citibank) and is in the FI Team as relationship associate. Happy!
(4) Repay at least 1/4 of tuition fee debts - Well, only manage to repay like 1/5 of it.. still working hard!!
(5) Start save more money!! - A few grands have lah.. but half a 10k dun have also

So I manage to at least achieve like 3 out 5 resolutions last yr.. pretty gd achievement.. haha provided that some of them are not very difficult to achieve also mah.. but at least I am happy with it.. In addition to those above, I am also achieved more such as Getting my driving licence at first attempt, went to Chengdu (Jiuzhaigou & Mount Ermei), bought my first LV wallet, saw Coloseum, Big Ben, London Eye, Beautiful & memorable Santorini and bought a new queen sized bed!! Again a yr just passed in a flash, a new yr begins.. new resolutions must be set and work towards.. so for 2010:

2010 Resolutions:
(1) Career Advancement to AM (Asst Mgr), pay increment by 150% and at least 3mths bonus
(2) Save my first 5grands by end of 2010
(3) Finish repaying my Uni tuition debts
(4) Holiday trip to Taiwan, Tioman and Japan
(5) Learnt Intermediate French Language

Must work hard to achieve all these resolutions, with goals and motivation, I believe I should be able to achieve it.. JIAYOU!! Happy 2010!! 6mths passed on my job and i have learnt lots of stuff frm building gd rapport with my team colleagues and also other dept colleagues.. they are always thr to render help whenever i need and of course, i will gladly help them whenever they need as well.. but, there are some reshuffling in my dept recently and some RMs have left and 2 new ones are coming in.. I have not yet adapt to it yet but definately have to.. boss said the gd news will come in by this month.. I am waiting and hoping... nt sure if i manage to make in time for the bonus on feb.. but if the gd news doesnt come in by beg of Feb, I am leaving for good.. to look for better opportunity rite..

I just came back frm Chengdu right before Xmas.. a very fulfilling journey.. i saw waterfalls for my entire life and many beautiful lake.. it totally a different viewing feeling as compared to the trip to europe.. I looking forward to Tibet trip.. as we are planning for one this yr and also my taiwan trip.. well as for japan may nt be so easy wor.. alrite.. pls look into my facebook if you wanna view the Chengdu pics.. it is damn nice which I can assure you.. and I had lots of great fun.. Happy New Year 2010 to All and I wish my loved ones a gd and very gd propersous year for you.. =) tk care!!

No comments: