By end of today, I have learnt of the 3rd person leaving their current role.. Can't believe KeL and papa have both decided to surrender and frustrated with the current work.. Makes me tink why am I thinking such a long time.. Idk..
I'm tired of feel demoralized, throwing tantrum and being moody.. Where's the cheerful self of me?? Is it lost deep inside, hidden forever? I'm fortunate to have D with me.. He reali understand my thoughts.. And he can bear with me kp non stop of all those nonsense work shit.. And I reali hate myself of being like tis.. Hating work so much yet forcing myself to cont working.. Whrs all my principle of onli doing things I love in the way I'm happy of it..??!!
I envy.. Looking at papa and KeL, somehow I feel tears in my tears.. Becos I was thinking.. These are gd pple whom I know in the bank, and its getting lesser and lesser, more and more meaningless for me to stay.. I envy.. Wondering when's my time to go ard saying gdbye, smiling brightly to all pple whom I met and enjoyed working with before.. And smile to the new path.. The time will come.. And it's just a matter of time..
No comments:
Post a Comment