love

love

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It seems so damn long since I last blogged. Sorry pple.. was so damn busy with work then i got no farkin single time to blog abt life.. aniwae.. since I am free today perhaps a little kp abt life over here..

recently, i gt confirmed in Citi. well.. the whole story pretty long.. basically i gt offered by Barc Cap, then i gave notice to Boss that after clearing all my leave and scheduled training, my notice period technically is only 2 days. So i told him that I have to reply the other part by end of the week. 3days later, Boss came with the approved headcount and offer pay.. I was happy with the headcount approved but was very much disappointed by the offer pay.. so i told Boss that despite no one can work for free even though they love the job for 100x.. so i need time to reconsider again.. then after struggling with all sorts of thinking.. i still decided to stay with Citi, so i rejected Barc on Mon but then they counter offer me again the next day with an increase of $200.. to be honest, I am sway by tat attractive offer.. but eventually i decided to stick to my decision.. there are few reasons why i made this crazy decision but no regrets till now.. as i love my job.. haha

2nd matter is that I finally walked into the farkin LV boutique and bought my farkin chio LV bag.. well.. when you earned enough to get yourself one when your own $$, the level of satisfaction achieved from it is so huge then u will cherish and remember for life..

so now, since i have gotten 2 of my wishes.. next is to work hard and climb the corporate ladder.. but then, i start to think of my future prospects and what I want to be.. tai tai at the age of 35 still remain my goal.. 2 more weeks and I am turning 25 so will only left with 10 years to my goal.. look on the bright side.. plently of time to catch up.. maybe after 2 yrs i can ask for internal transfer to IBD and earns $20k a month.. haha.. jokes..

aniwae.. pple, pls do msg me for drinks or dinner when u are free to catch up more often.. i do miss all my buddies.. esp some that just goes missing after hanging out when some other people or became attached.. lots have changed over the past 1 yr.. from graduate, to no job, to a shabby job, to a challenging job.. lots to look forward to.. tk care~

No comments: