love

love

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

shall wish myself "advance HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!" haha my bday is jus tml but then thr is no mood to celebrate cos i gonna work till 6pm then after that also cant do anything wad cos will be too tired plus friday also still must work dearie also must work sianz!! (T-T)" jitao emo on monday loh let me tell all of u...

I was supposed to start my internship on monday then I told all of you rite that I was allocated to this Applied Materials company at Changi Business Park then my pay was $1000!! so I was super happy lah even though I am the onli intern over thr so definately will be lonely rite then i start to having difficulty falling aslp on sun nite then i was so busy preparing myself for the internship loh, iron my clothes, take out my heels and stuffs.. so on monday..

I took train to taneh merah first then change to cab at thr to the company at changi business park i was supposed to report at 8.30am but i arrive super early at 8am so i waited at the lobby after registration lah then after 15mins, the security brought me to the HR dept. I need to report to a HR executive called Ruth but who noes, she was on leave overseas for holiday so the HR Manager handles me then

he say: Joanne?? let me check... ----- (after some time passes)
Sorry, we do not have any of your internship records. Do you have any confirmation
email or acknowledgement?

I say: Huh?? wad confirmation the fukin skol says we are not allow to contact the company
personally wad.. everything should go thr the skol leh..

he say: Oh, like tat arh.. I tell you wad, we reali dun have your records and we do not have any
placement for you now. Why dun you leave down your contact no. and I will notify you if
there is any placement?

I say: So i jitao super EMO, my brain onli gt WTF WTF WTF WTF then wad i do now?? i dun
even noe who should I call for help loh call skol call who?? FUCK!!

so i faster call Andrew help me check the stupid CAO phone no. lah then i called the MS TAN KAH HONG for help. Then after waited for abt "30MINS", i called her again then she say thr is miscommunication between the skol and the company so the original allocated job scope was given to this SMU gal no more for me.. *immed I sianz diao* but the HR Manager is a very guy trying very hard to place you in his HR dept.... blah blah...then she start to defend herself by saying tis is not her fault lah blah blah... so I jitao angry lah then i say i dun wan to do HR related stuff then she say "PLS DUN BE SO CHOOSY & FUSSY AT THIS MOMENT" so I wanna shot up like rocket liao loh i say "I THEN IS THE REAL VICTIM K, WOKE UP SO EARLY, DRESS NICE NICE, TAKE CAB IN HERE THEN STANDING HERE BEING STUMPED & SUFFERING ALL THE EMBRASSEMENT LOH!!" then she okie okie i try to assign you a new company.. then end~

then i try to find my way out FUCK!! not a single bus stop in sight, onli tress tress grass grass and far away building that looks so small diaoz then i wear new heels some more loh so my legs ache like shit lah then i finally ask the security guards any shuttle bus nearby?? then finally i waited abt 15mins under no shade for the shuttle bus to expot MRT then when i was abt to board the train the MS TAN KAH HONG called again!! yeah she found me a new company but then I NEED TO HURRY DOWN FOR AN INTERVIEW!! so i jitao stunned lah i got such a bad day since morni liao then whr got mood got interview.. sianz so i jus rushed down lah

reach thr rite after the interview i still need to take a personality test loh then START WORK IMMEDIATELY liao.. kaoz kaoz kaoz!! speechless~~~

aniwae my reassigned company is IPP FINANCIAL ADVISERS PTE LTD at tanjong pagar, Lippo Centre. so anione nearby esp my dearest sis can date me for lunch most welcome anione haha.. treat me eat even better cos tis new internship is $800 nia decrease by $200 which will cost me a lot in the coming Great Singapore Sale!! argh!! oh one last thing tis new company dun have COMPUTERS one so i everyday have to bring my own LAPTOP and STATIONERY so sad sad!!! kk i gtg liao need to get back to work shall update again tml more abt my job scope and birthday wishes chooo~~~~

No comments: