"I NEED A CHANGE OF LUCK" MS LADY LUCK, pls smile on me..~~
I DIDNT GET MY PHRASE 2 ALLOCATION!!
yes, i have to ADMIT now.. Joanne Chung Bao Yin is SUAY or maybe can be crown as SUAYest PERSON in SG!! (T-T)
ever since i entered into NTU, it like i am suay until the rock bottom loh. I look years behind in life & i sobbed. My bad luck is following me, repeating it year after year and it can’t seem to get off me. omg.. opportunities came knocking and past but none is for me. My life, or part of it, seems to be going to waste. Why?
okie i decided i wanna CHANGE MY LUCK!! kk i went online do some research and observation..
(1) Get readings from astrology, tarrot cards, fortune telling, lucky charms, tailsman, palm reading etc
(2) Visit all temples in sg including churches, mosques & hindu temples, offer scarifices!!
(3) Donation of blood, wealth etc
(4) Eat Veggies frm now on
(5) Curb my temper & no vugularities
(6) Change my furnishing and fengshui
alrite tml is the PHRASE 3 Selection liao so i have decided to choose BNP Parisbas. can onli choose one this time and is fast finger get first so i will use all my might to get it!! I AM DETERMINE TO GET IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment