love

love

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

i am getting so upset with such matters and it jus been bothering me so much for the past 10mths being together..

"What happens to us in the past is an important part of who and what we are. But it's still, nonetheless, the past. Only when we can put it behind us can we move on with our lives."

it sound true but why it doesnt apply to me.. i understand the theoretical of it but when it apply to me.. i dun feel tat why or put it another way, my heart dun feel tis way..

Inside my sleeve, I pull out my heart, handing it to you, "careful it's fragile & easily falls apart."
Extending your arms, you take the heart in ur tender warm hands.
It falls into a million shattered pieces on the floor it lands.
You begin to bend down to pick it up, sorrow and sadness in your eyes.
Apologies are not enough.
Looking at you with tears in my eyes, I ask you not to pick up the pieces of a heart that has fallen apart.
I am the one who needs to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart.
One by one, piece by piece. I need to put it together again, some how. some way.
Each piece of my heart has a memory so true.
Each piece of my heart has part of you.
All my tears won't keep you near.
All my tears won't mend what's not here.
Again I look at you with a whisper in my voice, the only way my heart will mend and finally be complete,
is if you and I can come together without being bothered by our past.
You see, what we have here and today, helps me face the world, with a love for you that gives a glow.
but now, you made a choice.
My heart is on this floor, shattered and broke.
With each piece I pick up, I need to learn to let go.

No comments: