love

love

Friday, January 12, 2007

You don't have to hide your fondness for me,
it is very plain to see,
no longer am I in your sight,

do you miss me?
I think you might.

Eyes searching around for my seat,
I wonder, is your heart skipping a beat?
Getting the feeling that I'm not there,

do you miss me?
Or don't you care.

We don't even see each other,
so searching for me..
you shouldn't even bother.

Are you sad?
Do you miss me, even a tad?

Without you, my feelings are, so blue.
Maybe fate is keeping us apart,
but I love you... so fate is not that smart.

if i truly love someone, and truly believe that we are meant for each other, we should never give up. There will always be bumps in the road, but true love can get through anything! Always follow our heart, true feelings will never lie! I truly believe that if you truly love someone and he truly love you, the two of you together can get through anything together and still be happy and truly in love! am i right..??

No comments: